Port Corpus Christi - South Texas Alliance for Regional Trade
BIG PORT. BIG SERVICE
Strategically located on the western Gulf of Mexico, Port Corpus Christi provides quick uncongested access to the Gulf, the United States inland waterway system and the world beyond.
Offering shippers profitable transport solutions for petrochemicals, bulk, agricultural, refrigerated, project and heavy lift cargoes.
Provides a Range of Facilities
- Nearly 300,000 sq. ft. of covered dockside storage
- More that 125 acres of open storage sites
- Expansive “green-field” acreage for development on/or near deep water channel
- Shipside rail and truck access
- Straight, 45’ channel depth(approved for 52’), from sea buoy to dock site
- Vessel-to-rail/truck discharge
- Fifth largest port in tonnage in the United States.
- RO/RO ramp handles bow or stern ramp vessels
- Shortest shipping time in the Texas Gulf
- State-of-the-art Security Department
- Award winning Environmental Management System
- 750-foot service track for locomotives awaiting outbound trains.
- $10 Million funded by the 2010 Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) Grant